Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas decoration

Christmas is just around the corner now,
and I still haven got the time to set up anything yet.
Then the next thing I know, I found a paper folding's craft.
It's fun. I make one to cheer myself up a little.

Sorry, the photo shoting skill of mine is still very much lack of practice.


See! It's easy. Even I can do it, with the instruction from here (look below here)


It's just amazing to turn a piece of paper to a tree. Guess what, there is still plenty more other stuff at here. I'm sure it'll be open your eye sight too! enjoy. ^-^

,

2 comments:

  1. it look very fun, and simply ! maybe i try to realize them, beacause i've no place for a real Tree ^^.
    Thanks for sharing !! and congrats for all your backgroung, i love them a lot !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time for this, ^-^
Hugs