Monday, January 18, 2010

Sakura

Hi ! I'm so sorry to tell you this, but I've just found out that the tag I've re-moderate is not working on coloured pages. I hate to inform bad news to you, I'm feeling sad too!
But please don't get it wrongly, because it's still working good on white background.
Thanks for your understanding!
and now, an almost new layouts for you all in 2 column.
I'm sure you know this is actually one of the recycle's Header.

This is the Header of Sakura.


http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww215/sophiejsm80/SakuraII.jpg


http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww215/sophiejsm80/SakuraI.jpg

and a footer or divider.

and I hope you have fun matching and do come back when the side bar tag is ready..^-^
Thanks!

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. very amazing set, i love it.
    humm... do you realize the same haeder , but with a black or chocolate borders ? ^^ lol !
    ok, I go. ===>[]
    but thanks a lot to sharing all that beautiful sets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time for this, ^-^
Hugs