Friday, January 22, 2010

Free Valentine Card

It's just a card that I'm going to give to him later, sharing it here.
Hope you all would like it too!
I'm going to print it on a hard paper and paste the origami heart I make the other day inside, imagine that! ^^


-Back of the card-                                     -Front of the card-
What is your plan for that day? Going anywhere to celebrate ?
I have no plan for that day yet, but I love to go out to see peoples selling roses on the street and the lovers walking around holding hand.
Have a great weekend !

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this card! So sweet! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. it is so cute. Thanks for writing to me. :)
    waiting for u to visit me again. Hug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time for this, ^-^
Hugs