Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 Monthly Planner

It's actually made for my sister, she want to have a cute one instead of the normal in the store. I told her that I'm going to made one for her as Christmas gift, she goes crazy after that. Now she keep calling me everyday to remind me, ^-^

Here is a page from the planner, It's January.
If you look closer, you can spot the Chinese word inside, she wanted that.
I honestly have no ideal why so, now a day not many people would notice about that. But she like it so, I guess I have to respect her chose and make her one.
If you like it too, please take it from here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time for this, ^-^
Hugs